Track & Field Invitational
Saturday April 2, 2016 @ SD Mesa College
Mesa College Info:
- 7250 Mesa College Dr. San Diego, Ca 92111
- Campus map and directions may be located at orSee directions and map below http://www.sdmesa.edu/directories/campus-map/
- Parking Info: Parking is FREE. You may park in Lot 1. 2. 3. Or 4 and on the street as well.
- High School: will be through athletic.net (www.athletic.net). You must set up an account first before adding entries. The deadline to register is Monday March 28, 2016 @ 11:59 pm (before midnight).
- College Teams: must enter using Direct Athletics website at http://www.directathletics.com . If your team does not have a username or password already set up with direct athletics, you must do so before entering. The deadline to enter is Monday March 28, 2016 @ 11:59 pm (before midnight).
- Club Teams and Unattached athletes: must enter through Direct Athletics Website at http://www.directathletics.com . If you do not have a username or password already up with direct athletics, you must do so before entering. The deadline to enter is Monday March 28, 2016 @ 11:59 pm (before midnight).
- High School - $150 per gender ; $300 for both
- College Teams: $200 per gender ; $400 for both
- Club/Open: $20.00 per athlete; $30 per relay team. MUST pay cash at the entrance on meet day.
- Payment can only be brought to the track on meet day. If paying by check please make it out to Mesa Track and Field Trust (High School and College Teams ONLY allowed to pay by check).
- ABSOLUTELY NO LATE ENTRIES OR MEET DAY ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED!
- Start lists will be posted on our website, Finished Results and athletic.net on Thursday, March 31, 2016. Our website: Http://www.gosdmesa.com. Click on the track and field button.
- High School – maximum 2 athletes per lane race. 3 entries per non lane races (800 – 1600 – 3200) and 1 Relay.
- Fastest track in San Diego. We have a 9lane Super X Mondo All-Weather track and runways.
- Shot and Discus rings are concrete.
- Only 3/16" PYRAMIDS (5MM). No needles or Christmas tree spikes permitted. A limited amount of spikes will be available to purchase at the entrance.
- Long jump /Triple jump will be run concurrently on side by side runways.
Timing: Timing will be done with FinishLynx fully automatic timing system, Download the Finished Results LIVE App: www.finishedresults.com/liveresults
Spike Check: @ Gate
- Please have spikes in shoes ready to be checked at the gate. All spike shoes must have 3/16" pyramids (5mm).
- Spikes are available for purchase at the gate.
- Time schedule: Please see below. The time schedule is very likely to change based on entries so please check back for Final Meet Information on Thursday April 31.
Coaches, Athletes and Spectator Entry and Fee:
- Coaches/Athletes: Enter through the East side gate next to lot 2.3 and 4.
- Spectators: General Admission: $5.00 Students with ID: $2;Children: 5 and under Free: All spectators will enter through the South end gate.
- Parking will be available in all lots.
- Packet pick-up will be available at 7:30 am on the East Entrance.
- All teams and athletes must provide their own implements.
- Athletes must weigh-in all throwing implements. Implement weigh-in will be located in the North West end at the shed near the shot put area.
- No implement will be processed less than one hour before the start of the event.
- Teams may put up canopies only on the top rows of the stadiums. Please do not block the view of the announcer's booth.
- To ensure a good meet we ask that athletes remain out of the competition area when not competing.
- All athletic trainers will be located on the North West end of the stadium. Please provide your own tape and pre wrap for taping.
- All athletes must warm –up on the baseball field. Practice implements are not allowed on the field (shot put, discus, javelins, and hammer.)
Athletes Check-In (Clerk of Course):
- Track athletes are required to check-in at the clerk of the course a minimum of 30 minutes prior to their event.
- The Clerk of the Course will be located on the North end on the infield turf.
- They will be escorted to their area.
- Field athletes may check in at their respective event area no later than 30 minutes prior to the start of the event.
- Athletes competing in more than one event simultaneously must check in/out with each official to avoid being scratched/disqualified.
- Each athlete will have 4 throws and 4 jumps, no finals.
- Starting heights and progressions will be available on final meet information day.
Field Sizes (College): To improve the quality of the meet and assure continued opportunity for each program we have established field limits for all field events and will be limited to the top 27 competitors.
CIF Rules: Will be enforced for high school
Rules: This meet will be conducted under NCAA rules. N false starts and all field events will be measured in metric.
Food Court: Located on the West side between bathrooms and blue building. Bring your money. The food and drinks are amazing!
- Maui Wowi : HawaiinSurfshack
- Belinda's – Mexican Cuisine serving breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Results will be posted at the west end of the stadium during the meet. Complete results will be available at Finished Results, Athletic.net and our website.
Awards: Table located on inside of turf field
- T-shirt = heat winners ( High School only)
- Medals = top 3 overall in each event and given at the conclusion of the event.(High School only)
- T-shirts (College/Club/Unattached): Overall event winner
- We have special Arnie Robinson t-shirts for sale at $10.
- Questions: Contact Meet Director/Head Coach: Renee Ross e-mail: email@example.com
Or (619) 368-6613.